Course 8 (Final) of the Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program
Blended Learning Program Format (All Courses):
- Self-Paced Online Content (Pre-Work)
- Live/Virtual Session (Scheduled Webinar): Wed, Apr 29 | 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. EST
- Self-Paced Online Content (Post-Work)
Description: What happens when the champion of a lean culture transformation leaves? Does progress halt?
In this last course of the blended learning program, you will understand how to:
- Transfer accountabilities and ensure the transformation has become the "new normal."
- Consider future state evaluation of your organization.
- Tie the culture to the company strategy.
- Implement strategies to sustain success going forward.
- Answer the question: what's next for your lean culture transformation?
Length: Due to the distinctive nature of LeanCor's prescribed transformation steps, courses will vary in total length from 90 minutes to 2 hours (includes self-paced online content and scheduled webinars).
Included: All courses in this program include downloadable templates, interactive exercises, and knowledge assessments.
Instructors: Ben Green, Director of Corporate Services at LeanCor and Mark Wheeler, Lean Deployment Executive at LeanCor
Receive a 10% Discount: Purchase the Entire Program as a Package
*Program participants receive a Lean Culture Transformation certificate.
More About The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program:
- The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program is a guided, self-study series of eight courses. Each course is a blend of self-paced and instructor-led content that follows our prescribed phases of a lean culture transformation for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- This program is for any leader responsible for deploying cultural changes within a facility, team, or company at large (OpEx, Operations, Training/Development, HR, etc.).
- Live/virtual sessions are scheduled bi-weekly and instructed by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' organizations with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses in the program and earn a Lean Culture Transformation certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Bonus: Those who purchase the entire program receive access to our 90-Minute Lean Fundamentals online course.
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Assessing Your Organization's Cultural Maturity
- Launching Transformation with Stakeholders
- Launching Transformation with Leadership
- Selecting and Piloting Transformational Training
- Deploying and Applying Transformational Training
- Training Trainers for Transformation
- Continuously Improving and Sustaining Transformation
- Transferring Ownership and PDCA