Take a critical step on your lean journey! This educational video explores how lean principles can be bridged from our everyday lives to the workplace.
With a healthy balance of teaching and “go see” discussion, this 28-minute video explores:
• Key elements of the lean enterprise
• Discussion on “value” vs. “non-value” added processes
• The seven wastes as described by lean principles
• Importance of the organized workplace
• Details of “5S” thinking, including the “red tag initiative”
• Quality at the source and error proofing
• Plan Do Check Act and sustaining waste elimination
• This training video is ideal for organizations embracing lean principles to eliminate waste and realize significant cost savings.