Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2019 | 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
Length: 45-Minute Instruction, 15-Minute Q&A
Format: Virtual Classroom (Online Web Meeting)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s)
Warehouse processes can be highly dynamic; if they’re not actively improved they can quickly become inefficient. So how do we create a culture that will relentlessly drive continuous improvement on every process, every day?
In this course, attendees will understand how to utilize fundamental lean management systems and the ORLOE problem-solving model to prioritize problems, identify root causes, and regularly implement low-risk improvements in warehouse processes.
During this course, attendees will:
- Understand why management systems try to fall apart
- Review the ORLOE problem-solving model
- Discover how tow to turn every employee into a problem solver
- Answer the question: "what do we do if the employee IS the problem?"
Receive a 10% Discount and Earn a Lean Warehousing Certificate: Purchase the Whole Series as a Package
Instructor: Derek Browning, Consulting Director
More About The Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series:
- Live, instructor-led, 45-minute short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught bi-weekly by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse