Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
ON DEMAND (Original Air Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2019 | 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST)
Length: 8 x 1-Hour Virtual Classroom Sessions (Recordings)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s)
Warehouse processes can be highly dynamic; if they’re not actively improved they can quickly become inefficient.
In this short course, learn how to create a culture that will relentlessly drive continuous improvement on every warehouse process, every day. Review problem-solving tools and techniques that everyone can use to prioritize problems, identify root causes, and regularly implement low-risk improvements.
During this course, attendees will:
- Understand the three levels of Relentless Continuous Improvement (RCI) for systematic results
- Review how to use an example problem-solving model for warehouse processes
- Discover how to equip employee for problem solving
Receive a 10% Discount and Earn a Lean Warehousing Certificate: Purchase the Whole Series as a Package
Instructor: Ben Green, Corporate Services Director at LeanCor Supply Chain Group
More About The Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series:
- Instructor-led short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse