Part of the Transportation Management Strategy Series
Planning, Control, and Improvement from Design to Execution
Live Webinar Date: TUE, JUN 2, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm EDT *Upon purchase you will be automatically registered for the live session via GotoWebinar.
Format: 1-Hour Virtual, Instructor-Led Short Course
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Templates
Now more than ever, it's critical to implement proactive and sustainable transportation management strategies to mitigate the consequences of supply chain disruption. In this course, learn practical techniques and tools associated with:
- Contingency Planning
- Decision Making and Containment Measures (Establishing Visibility, Communication, Escalation)
- Recovery Measures
More About the Transportation Management Strategy Series
- This comprehensive program is designed for supply chain professionals with broad planning responsibilities, as well as those with more focused areas of concern who want to improve performance while reducing risk and cost in transportation management.
- Instructor-led short courses on lean logistics strategy, network design, supply chain risk, carrier management, and more.
- Recorded live, then available on demand with added exercises and resources
- Taught by the LeanCor team of logistics leaders who are operating and advancing our clients' supply chains with proven best practices.
- Complete all six courses and earn a Lean Transportation Management certificate. (And receive a 10% discount for purchasing all six together!)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Building a Lean Logistics Strategy
- Plan For Every Part (PFEP) & Transportation Management
- Designing a Lean Transportation Network
- Planning for Supply Chain Risk & Resiliency
- Daily Logistics Execution: Supplier Management
- Daily Logistics Execution: Carrier Management
- Clint McCrystal, Training & Development Manager - LeanCor Supply Chain Group
- Chelsey Garza, Sr. On-Site Supply Chain Manager - LeanCor Supply Chain Group