Lean and six sigma are industry-recognized philosophies for business improvement.
Participants receiving this certification will be able to define customer value, identify waste, create standard work, define problems, find the root cause of a problem, develop countermeasures, create visual work environments, maintain organized work spaces, improve processes and use process discipline tools to sustain improvements.
What is Covered?
- Introduction to Lean - Purpose, People, Process
- Identifying Customer Value & the 8 Wastes
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) Method Overview
- Understanding of Lean Principle Application
- Root Cause Problem Solving
- Stability and Standard Work
- Visual Management and 5S
- Systems Thinking and Flow
- Process Entropy and PDCA