COMING SOON THIS AUGUST! Check back for details.
In a lean culture, people are accountable for the work they perform and take ownership of their problems. In order for this environment to thrive, people must be armed with the knowledge to identify waste, discover the root cause of a problem, find solutions, sustain improvements and continuously improve processes.
In this 4-hour self-paced online course, you will learn how to use an A3 problem-solving document to:
- Map out your process to uncover hidden waste
- Define a problem
- Discover its root cause(s)
- Learn what solutions work best for different types of problems
- Prioritize improvements
- Mitigate risk
- Manage improvement projects
- Apply lean management systems to sustain improvements
- Length: 240 minutes
- Learning content includes: animated videos, interactions, learning exercises and quizzes
- Quizzes following each module to check your understanding of the learning
- A3 problem solving template in downloadable/printable format
Great pre-requisite for value stream mapping and rapid improvement workshops!
BONUS CONTENT: Students will have access to a lean implementation workbook and a copy of the e-book, Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade.