Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
ON DEMAND Original Air Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2019 | 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
Length: 8 x 1-Hour Virtual Classroom Sessions (Recordings)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s)
Management systems help sustain strong and stable processes. Without the right management system in place, processes can quickly fall apart due to entropy and other factors. This course explores the top lean management systems that hold pressure on processes to keep them from falling apart. These systems, often seen as just tools, are critical to empowering teams to see waste and solve problems.
During this course, attendees will learn how to implement and sustain the following lean systems in the warehouse:
- Visual Management
- Standard Work
Receive a 10% Discount and Earn a Lean Warehousing Certificate: Purchase the Whole Series as a Package
Instructor: Mark Wheeler, Lean Deployment Executive and Safety Officer at LeanCor Supply Chain Group
More About The Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series:
- Instructor-led short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse