*This program is for private groups only. To purchase or discuss custom solutions for your team(s), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon purchase, a LeanCor coach will reach out to you to schedule your virtual sessions.
Based on the popular book PEOPLE: A leader's day-to-day guide to building, managing and sustaining lean organizations, this interactive course will coach you through simple and effective tips to effectively lead teams daily by focusing on your greatest asset: people.
From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, every leader from the shop floor to the executive board room will benefit from this unique program.
Led by seasoned coaches one section at a time, this "blended" approach helps you solve real problems at your company by gradually applying what you learn.
STRUCTURE: On-Demand Online Coursework + Instructor-Led Virtual Coaching (Weekly)
- 13 learning modules containing a combination of animated videos, application videos of real lean leaders, interactions, learning exercises and more
- 10 weekly 1-hour virtual group coaching sessions to review prior week's online coursework and discuss application
- Up to 3 hours of 1-on-1 coaching calls per person
- Knowledge assessment to check for your understanding of the learning
- Certificate of completion issued by LeanCor Training & Education
BONUS CONTENT: Students will have full access to our resource center, which includes downloadable lean tools and document templates, as well as a guide to building your own road map. Each enrollment comes with a digital copy of the PEOPLE book.