Course 2 of the Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program
Blended Learning Program Format (All Courses):
- Self-Paced Online Content (Pre-Work)
- Live/Virtual Session (Scheduled Webinar): Fri, Feb 7 | 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. EST
- Self-Paced Online Content (Post-Work)
Description: How do we engage senior leaders in a lean culture transformation? In this course, learn how to build the business case to garner executive-level support and start off on the right foot.
In this course, you will understand how to:
- Align on the purpose of lean within your organization.
- Formally communicate the initiative and expectations (both at an executive leadership level and the organization at large).
- Explain the the “why” behind transformation activities.
- Establish your "home run" statement, goals and overall business case.
- Anticipate and overcome potential road blocks, mitigate risk and manage resistance.
Length: Due to the distinctive nature of LeanCor's prescribed transformation steps, courses will vary in total length from 90 minutes to 2 hours (includes self-paced online content and scheduled webinars).
Included: All courses in this program include downloadable templates, interactive exercises, and knowledge assessments.
Instructors: Robert Martichenko, CEO of LeanCor and Ana Bailey, Director of Training and Education at LeanCor
Receive a 10% Discount: Purchase the Entire Program as a Package
*Program participants receive a Lean Culture Transformation certificate.
More About The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program:
- The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program is a guided, self-study series of eight courses. Each course is a blend of self-paced and instructor-led content that follows our prescribed phases of a lean culture transformation for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- This program is for any leader responsible for deploying cultural changes within a facility, team, or company at large (OpEx, Operations, Training/Development, HR, etc.).
- Live/virtual sessions are scheduled bi-weekly and instructed by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' organizations with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses in the program and earn a Lean Culture Transformation certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Bonus: Those who purchase the entire program receive access to our 90-Minute Lean Fundamentals online course.
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Assessing Your Organization's Cultural Maturity
- Launching Transformation with Stakeholders
- Launching Transformation with Leadership
- Selecting and Piloting Transformational Training
- Deploying and Applying Transformational Training
- Training Trainers for Transformation
- Continuously Improving and Sustaining Transformation
- Transferring Ownership and PDCA