Part of the Transportation Management Strategy Series
Planning, Control, and Improvement from Design to Execution
Live Webinar Date: TUE, JUN 16, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm EDT *Upon purchase you will be automatically registered for the live session via GotoWebinar.
Format: 1-Hour Virtual, Instructor-Led Short Course
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Templates
Carriers are the link that can make or break service to your customers. It's critical to know how to efficiently and effectively manage your carrier base in order to support a lean logistics strategy. In this course, learn practical techniques and tools associated with:
- Carrier Procurement: Process and Analytics by Mode
- Bid Management
- Tender Management
- Track & Trace
- Rate Benchmarking and High-Cost Lane Analysis
- Carrier Scorecards
More About the Transportation Management Strategy Series
- This comprehensive program is designed for supply chain professionals with broad planning responsibilities, as well as those with more focused areas of concern who want to improve performance while reducing risk and cost in transportation management.
- Instructor-led short courses on lean logistics strategy, network design, supply chain risk, carrier management, and more.
- Recorded live, then available on demand with added exercises and resources
- Taught by the LeanCor team of logistics leaders who are operating and advancing our clients' supply chains with proven best practices.
- Complete all six courses and earn a Lean Transportation Management certificate. (And receive a 10% discount for purchasing all six together!)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Building a Lean Logistics Strategy
- Plan For Every Part (PFEP) & Transportation Management
- Designing a Lean Transportation Network
- Planning for Supply Chain Risk & Resiliency
- Daily Logistics Execution: Supplier Management
- Daily Logistics Execution: Carrier Management
- Steve Prince, Transportation Manager - LeanCor Supply Chain Group
- Kristin Marsh, On-Site Supply Chain Manager - LeanCor Supply Chain Group