Course 7 of the Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program
Blended Learning Program Format (All Courses):
- Self-Paced Online Content (Pre-Work)
- Live/Virtual Session (Scheduled Webinar): Thu, Apr 16 | 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. EST
- Self-Paced Online Content (Post-Work)
Description: How do sustain your lean culture transformation for the long term?
In this course, you will understand how to:
- Change the organization's paradigms and align your systems with the new culture.
- Enable a "no problem is a problem" environment.
- Develop management systems to sustain the changes.
- Learn from case studies with best practices for rewarding and recognizing team members.
Length: Due to the distinctive nature of LeanCor's prescribed transformation steps, courses will vary in total length from 90 minutes to 2 hours (includes self-paced online content and scheduled webinars).
Included: All courses in this program include downloadable templates, interactive exercises, and knowledge assessments.
Instructors: Derek Browning, Director of Consulting Services at LeanCor and Brad Frye, Senior Lean Deployment Executive at LeanCor
Receive a 10% Discount: Purchase the Entire Program as a Package
*Program participants receive a Lean Culture Transformation certificate.
More About The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program:
- The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program is a guided, self-study series of eight courses. Each course is a blend of self-paced and instructor-led content that follows our prescribed phases of a lean culture transformation for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- This program is for any leader responsible for deploying cultural changes within a facility, team, or company at large (OpEx, Operations, Training/Development, HR, etc.).
- Live/virtual sessions are scheduled bi-weekly and instructed by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' organizations with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses in the program and earn a Lean Culture Transformation certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Bonus: Those who purchase the entire program receive access to our 90-Minute Lean Fundamentals online course.
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Assessing Your Organization's Cultural Maturity
- Launching Transformation with Stakeholders
- Launching Transformation with Leadership
- Selecting and Piloting Transformational Training
- Deploying and Applying Transformational Training
- Training Trainers for Transformation
- Continuously Improving and Sustaining Transformation
- Transferring Ownership and PDCA