Virtual Workshop Dates:
OCTOBER 27-28, 2020 | VIRTUAL | TWO, 4-HOUR SESSIONS
- DAY 1: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (1:00 PM BREAK)
- DAY 2: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (1:00 PM BREAK)
Take advantage of the early bird rates through September 1st!
*Have a team of 10+ and want this workshop taught privately? Contact us.
Most companies embarking on a lean journey soon become frustrated with kaizen events and isolated improvement projects that yield great short-term results but have no sustainability. They are searching for something more: the culture of continuous improvement with its philosophy, processes, and people aligned to cultivate problem solving.
In this popular annual program, join LeanCor and the Center for Quality People and Organizations (CQPO) as we address the top barriers to your lean transformation and what to do about them. These barriers can include overemphasizing lean tools, not connecting lean across functions, and taking aligned steps towards implementation.
- Understand how to lead a lean transformation
- Learn how to create management systems and infrastructure that make problems visible and sustain improvements
- Learn why “delegating lean” to others doesn’t work and can hurt your bottom line
- Build leaders and engage team members at all levels in rigorous problem-solving
- Complete an assessment to reveal gaps that need to be addressed in order to build a lean culture
- Receive a certificate upon completion
How Does This Workshop "Work" Virtually?
Web-based, live, instructor-led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling (flexibly scheduled for most time zones).
User-friendly technology (upon registration, attendees will automatically be registered for the two live sessions).
Engaging breakout exercises and discussion (attendees will "introduce" themselves ahead of time in our Learning Management System's interactive discussion board).
- Virtual tour of LeanCor's Logistics Control Center: See how people, process and technology come together to execute lean supply chains in an award-winning workplace culture
- On-demand Lean Fundamentals course ($199 value)
- Full access to LeanCor Academy's Resource Center with downloadable lean templates
- E-book: PEOPLE: a leader's day-to-day guide to building, managing, and sustaining lean organizations
Who Should Attend?
Executive Leaders, General Managers, Supervisors, Lean Leaders. Anyone facilitating change within an organization who understands the importance of creating a sustainable problem-solving culture should attend this workshop.
"This workshop is great hands on learning for any leader who wants to take their lean learning to the next level. Whether you are just beginning your lean journey or have years of experience, this workshop will help develop you and your team to be more effective leaders." -Fall 2018 Attendee