Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
ON DEMAND (Original Air Date: Fri, May 17, 2019 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EST)
Length: 45-Minute Instruction, 15-Minute Q&A
Format: Virtual Classroom (Online Web Meeting)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s)
How does your organization frame safety goals? We all want zero incidents and successful behaviors. Behavior-Based Safety inspires successful safety behavior to drive successful results.
In this course, attendees will learn how to align the organizational culture to one that embraces safety. This includes how to develop opportunities to improve safety with the Behavior-Based Safety methodology.
During this course, attendees will:
- Learn how to involve and inspire people to practice safe behavior
- Understand the importance of focusing on prevention, not just results
- Review how to integrate safety with daily work, not a separate process
- Discuss how leadership can be safety "coaches" for improvement using positive reinforcement
- Explore how companies are advancing beyond regulatory compliance for an injury free workplace
Receive a 10% Discount and Earn a Lean Warehousing Certificate: Purchase the Whole Series as a Package
Instructor: Mark Wheeler, Lean Deployment Executive and Safety Officer
More About The Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series:
- Live, instructor-led, 45-minute short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught bi-weekly by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse