Course 1 of the Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program
Blended Learning Program Format (All Courses):
- Self-Paced Online Content (Pre-Work)
- Live/Virtual Session (Scheduled Webinar): Tue, Jan 21 | 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. EST
- Self-Paced Online Content (Post-Work)
Description: What does it take for your organization to launch a lean culture transformation? In this course, learn why your organization should consider a lean culture transformation, and how to start by first assessing your current state. This provides a starting point, and narrows in on targets for improvement based on our four cultural maturity model "gears:"
- Organizational Alignment
- Leadership and Management
- Team Member Environment
- Continuous Improvement
As you begin the blended learning program with this first course, you will understand:
- The core components of a lean culture.
- The purpose and benefits of a lean culture transformation.
- How to deploy our proprietary digital survey to gauge cultural maturity and identify gaps (full survey access per participant).
- How to interpret your survey results and turn them into actions for improvement.
- The overall lean culture transformation process and how this first step is the foundation for the work.
Length: Due to the distinctive nature of LeanCor's prescribed transformation steps, courses will vary in total length from 90 minutes to 2 hours (includes self-paced online content and scheduled webinars).
Included: All courses in this program include downloadable templates, interactive exercises, and knowledge assessments.
Instructors: Clint McCrystal, Training and Development Manager at LeanCor and Kelley Prince, Marketing Manager at LeanCor
Deploy the Assessment to Your Entire Organization: Purchase a Company-Branded Survey with Unique URL
Receive a 10% Discount: Purchase the Entire Program as a Package
*Program participants receive a Lean Culture Transformation certificate.
More About The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program:
- The Lean Culture Transformation Blended Learning Program is a guided, self-study series of eight courses. Each course is a blend of self-paced and instructor-led content that follows our prescribed phases of a lean culture transformation for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- This program is for any leader responsible for deploying cultural changes within a facility, team, or company at large (OpEx, Operations, Training/Development, HR, etc.).
- Live/virtual sessions are scheduled bi-weekly and instructed by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' organizations with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses in the program and earn a Lean Culture Transformation certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Bonus: Those who purchase the entire program receive access to our 90-Minute Lean Fundamentals online course.
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Assessing Your Organization's Cultural Maturity
- Launching Transformation with Stakeholders
- Launching Transformation with Leadership
- Selecting and Piloting Transformational Training
- Deploying and Applying Transformational Training
- Training Trainers for Transformation
- Continuously Improving and Sustaining Transformation
- Transferring Ownership and PDCA