Most companies embarking on a lean journey soon become frustrated with kaizen events and isolated improvement projects that yield great short-term results but have no sustainability. They are searching for something more: the culture of continuous improvement with its philosophy, processes, and people aligned to cultivate problem solving.
In this program, join LeanCor and the Center for Quality People and Organizations (CQPO) as we address the top barriers to your lean transformation and what to do about them. These barriers include:
-Overemphasizing “lean tools”
-Isolating lean implementation to operations and not connecting it to functions across the organization
-Taking strategic, aligned, and results-oriented steps throughout to implementation
How Will You Benefit?
- Understand how to lead a lean transformation
- Learn how to create management systems and infrastructure that make problems visible and sustain improvements
- Learn why “delegating lean” to others doesn’t work and can hurt your bottom line
- Build leaders and engage team members at all levels in rigorous problem-solving
- Complete an assessment to reveal gaps that need to be addressed in order to build a lean culture
- Receive a Lean Leader certificate upon completion
Who Should Attend?
Executive Leaders, General Managers, Supervisors, Lean Leaders, and anyone facilitating change within an organization who understands the importance of going beyond tools to create a sustainable problem-solving culture across the organization.