*Upon purchase, all on-demand courses are accessible through our LMS site.
It's more important than ever to solidify your transportation strategy and prepare for a new era in shipping.
Length: 1-Hour Virtual, Instructor-Led Short Courses (6 Total)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s), Exam, Certificate
- This comprehensive program is designed for supply chain professionals with broad planning responsibilities, as well as those with more focused areas of concern who want to improve performance while reducing risk and cost in transportation management.
- Instructor-led short courses on lean logistics strategy, network design, supply chain risk, carrier management, and more.
- Recorded live, then available on demand with added exercises and resources
- Taught by the LeanCor team of logistics leaders who are operating and advancing our clients' supply chains with proven best practices.
- Complete all six courses in the series and earn a Lean Transportation Management certificate.
- Topics include:
- Building a Lean Logistics Strategy
- Plan For Every Part (PFEP) & Transportation Management
- Designing a Lean Transportation Network
- Planning for Supply Chain Risk & Resiliency
- Daily Logistics Execution: Supplier Management
- Daily Logistics Execution: Carrier Management