Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EST
Length: 45-Minute Instruction, 15-Minute Q&A
Format: Virtual Classroom (Online Web Meeting)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s)
The use of facilities for inbound material logistics and outbound finished goods distribution are the bridges that connect all the imbalances and lack of flow in the supply chain. As such, it is critical to manage safety, quality and efficiency.
This course will cover the fundamental lean principles that drive the highest customer value at the lowest total cost.
During this course, attendees will:
- Review each of the fundamental lean warehousing principles and how they drive customer value
- Learn how to implement lean warehousing principles in order to transform a warehouse
- Understand the importance and interconnection of people, processes, and problem solving
Receive a 10% Discount and Earn a Lean Warehousing Certificate: Purchase the Whole Series as a Package
More About The Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series:
- Live, instructor-led, 45-minute short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught bi-weekly by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate. (Or, just take the courses you need.)
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse