Through self-paced online coursework, learn to apply Lean Six Sigma to stabilize processes, decrease variation, solve problems, increase customer value and generate measured business results.
Participants will use the DMAIC method combined with Lean thinking and principles to select the projects based on process sigma level, set achievable goals, use reliable sample data, achieve target sigma levels and avoid unnecessary risk.
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of this self-paced online course alone will not directly result in a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. However, if you are interested in obtaining a full certification, join our next blended instructor-led Certification Course, which will include bi-weekly virtual group coaching sessions, individual one-on-one coaching and DMAIC improvement project work.
- 12 hours of self-paced online course work
What Is Covered?
- Articulate and apply lean and six sigma concepts and tools
- Utilize the DMAIC method to understand current process performance, discover problems, implement solutions to stabilize and reduce variation, and sustain improvements by controling entropy.
- Identify processes operating at a sub-par level, gain the support, approval and resources you'll need to analyze the data and implement lasting solutions.
- Lead projects that require an intermediate level of analytical rigor
- Connect project results with corporate financial performance
BONUS CONTENT: Students will have full access to our resource center, which includes downloadable lean tools and document templates, as well as a full DMAIC workbook with examples, templates and a project guide.