NEXT SESSION DATES TBD
Based on the popular book PEOPLE: A leader's day-to-day guide to building, managing and sustaining lean organizations, this interactive course will coach you through simple and effective tips to lead teams daily by focusing on your greatest asset: people.
Led by seasoned coaches one section at a time, this interactive, blended format helps you solve real business problems by directly applying what you learn.
From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, every leader from the shop floor to the executive board room will benefit from this unique program.
DATES: Jun 26 - Aug 28, 2020
STRUCTURE: On-Demand Online Coursework + Instructor-Led Virtual Coaching (Weekly)
- 13 on-demand learning modules with animated lessons, application videos of real lean leaders, learning exercises, quizzes, and more
- 10 virtual coaching sessions (1 hour each week) to review prior week's online coursework and discuss application
- Up to 3 hours of 1-on-1 coaching calls per person
- Final knowledge assessment to check your understanding of critical concepts
- Certificate of completion issued by LeanCor Training & Education
BONUS CONTENT: Students will have full access to our resource center, which includes downloadable lean tools and document templates, as well as a guide to building your own road map. Each enrollment comes with a digital copy of the PEOPLE book.