Part of the Lean Warehousing Virtual Training Series
Dates: Apr 30th - Aug 8th
Length: 8 x 45-Minute Sessions, 15-Minute Q&A
Format: Virtual Classroom (Online Web Meeting)
Included: Interactive Exercises and Downloadable Template(s), Exam, Certificate
- Live, instructor-led, 45-minute short courses on design, material flow, management systems and more.
- Taught bi-weekly by the LeanCor team of consultants who are transforming our clients' warehouses with proven lean best practices.
- Complete all eight courses and earn a Lean Warehousing certificate.
- Topics include (in order of schedule):
- Principles of the Lean Warehouse and Customer Value
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Process Design for Material and Information Flow
- Warehouse Layout and Technology
- Strategic Inventory Management: Plan For Every Part (PFEP)
- Stability Tools – Takt Time and Resource Allocation
- Lean Management Systems: Visual Management, 5S and Standard Work
- Relentless Continuous Improvement in the Warehouse